B737 Full FLight Simulator Level D. Madrid (SPAIN).
The B737-800 NG Full Flight Simulator (FFS) is located on the premises of GTA, in Madrid (SPAIN).
The B737 is one of the best-selling passenger aircraft in the world. It is widely used by the most important Airlines.
The simulator has level D certification, the maximum certification available. This means that one hour of flight on board equals one hour of actual flight in terms of training. The system replicates the behavior of the aircraft with complete realism.
- Location Madrid, Spain
- Manufacturer INDRA
- Type or variant of aircraft B737-800 NG
- FSTD Qualification Level FFS Level D
- Primary reference document EASA CS-FSTD(A) Issue 2
- Visual System INDRA Invis3 / LED 3 Channels / FOV 200x40
- Motion System Moog 6DOF3000E / 100% Electrical
- Engine fit CFM56-7B26
- Instrument fit EFIS (PFD, ND), ECAM
- ACAS fit ACAS II (v 7.1)
- Windshear YES
- LVTO YES
- EFB Available
- Portable IOS Available
- UPRT Included
- PBN Included RNP APCH [LNAV, LNAV/VNAV] and LPV
- Debriefing Station Included
- Smoke Generator Included
- Automatic Airport Gen. Included (Worldwide Jepessen DB)